2020 Festival Update

Posted on: March 12, 2020 10:56 am

Today (March 12, 2020), we communicated to Edmonton Cat Festival vendors, sponsors, rescues and partners that we are closely watching news of COVID-19 and may need to postpone or cancel this year's festival HOWEVER, as the event is not until May 30, we are waiting until May to make that decision.Our hope is that the festival will not ...

Read more