Check out the schedule for the June 7 (2014) Edmonton International Cat Festival!
All Day (10 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
Cat “Market” – featuring booths from:
- Edmonton Humane Society (information booth, with adoptable cats)
- NAIT Animal Health program (information booth, with cats on display)
- Edmonton Cat Fanciers Club (information booth, with show cats on display)
- CATMAN Cat Furniture (cat trees, condos, scratching posts)
- Kalatour Jamberry Nails (cat-themed nail designs)
- Brenda & Dale Fifth Avenue Collection (cat-themed jewellery)
- Megan Stein (cat art, cat prints)
- Wee Book Inn (cat books)
- S & M Show Supplies for Pets & MikaSu Designs (cat toys & accessories)
- Purrs & Waggs (cat toys & accessories)
- Glenora Cat Clinic
- Pet Angels Home Sitting
Click here to learn more about the vendors!
The London Drugs CATivitites Centre featuring:
- Cat crafts
- Cat apps
- Cat face-painting
- Make your own cat keepsakes
- Cat product giveaways
Click here to learn more about the London Drugs CATivities Centre!
10:30 a.m. Kick-off
10:45 a.m. Cat videos
11:15 a.m. Hilary Darrah presents: How my cat video went viral
11:45 a.m. Skype-in with celebrity cat Nala
FOOD TRUCK LUNCH (12 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.)
featuring Afterbite Mobile, Attila the HUNgry & Perogy Princess
1 p.m. Marty Chan presents: Storytelling of True Story
1:30 p.m. Skype-in with celebrity cat Cye
1:45 p.m. Omar Mouallem presents: The Future is Meow: What’s turning us into cat people?
2:15 p.m. Cat videos
2:30 p.m. Elly & Evelyn present: Colour me a cat
3 p.m. Skype-in with celebrity cat Lil BUB
3:15 p.m. Cat video contest + photo beauty pageant
Attend all programming in the Shaw Theatre, or just attend some! Balance it out with a visit to the London Drugs CATivities Centre and stroll through the Cat Market to check out some of our awesome vendors! Plan your day! 🙂
* Note there will be door prizes given out/announced throughout the day!
Check out some Frequently Asked Questions here!
* Note: We ask festival attendees to leave their cats at home – where they are most comfortable! There will be cats at the fest, but in a controlled setting through our various exhibitors. Due to the theatre-nature of the festival, we ask attendees not bring their own cats.
Comments are closed here.