2020 Festival Update

COVID19 Update Cat Festival

Today (March 12, 2020), we communicated to Edmonton Cat Festival vendors, sponsors, rescues and partners that we are closely watching news of COVID-19 and may need to postpone or cancel this year’s festival HOWEVER, as the event is not until May 30, we are waiting until May to make that decision.

Our hope is that the festival will not be impacted but the current realities make the next few months uncertain. We will continue to plan for the festival as if it is a go. You will continue to see festival promotions and announcements, and we will also plan to put in place hygiene and sanitation procedures at the event itself.

We wanted to ensure we were being proactive in communicating this to our partners and for attendees / potential attendees, we do sincerely hope we get to see you on May 30, 2020.

If the festival is cancelled, everyone who has pre-purchased tickets will receive a refund.

We will post any changes, postponements or cancellations on our social media and website, but for now—we proceed with planning and remain *cautiously optimistic* our 2020 event can run on May 30.

Thank you for your support!

Share this post

Comments are closed here.

Get on our e-meow list!